Tuesday 3 October 2006

EVEN A CHILD COULD DO IT!


Statistic: "Forty-five percent of American adults believe that 'modern painting is just slapped on; a child could do it.'" (According to American Demographics magazine)

A similar percentage (or higher) of British adults would probably say the same.

So, why not give it a go at jacksonpollock.org?

Here's one my less-embarrassing attempts...


So, now it's back to the nursery paint table for me!

[Saturday Evening Post cover-art: Norman Rockwell]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, Brian. I think you're on to something with that art, there. It's very... colourful. And, intruigingly confusing. Perhaps a new career?

I guess I'm one of the few people who don't think that art is child's play, mostly because I really can't do it and I've tried.